Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Have you seen me?

MISSING

Have you seen me?

Name: Liver

Age: Older than it should be

Any information as to the whereabouts of my liver would be greatly appreciated. it was last seen receiving the punishment of a lifetime at the Lappo on ANZAC day. I am very worried for its safety as it has run away before, I dont think it could have gone far as its overall condition would best be described as poor, due to years of abuse. There is a chance i bet it on tails, but this is uncertain as my brain decided to go on holiday sometime shortly after sunrise. Any help would be great as i plan to give it another good flogging this coming weekend.

3 Comments:

At 26 April, 2006 13:50, Blogger Roscoe said...

Here liver liver liver liver..............

 
At 26 April, 2006 15:29, Blogger Waz! said...

I believe that amongst all the police reports about the brawl of the century outside the Lapstone Hotel I believe that a significant number of livers were also found huddled in a corner cringing and crying not to be returned to their owners.

Perhaps yours may be there....

 
At 26 April, 2006 16:08, Blogger Roscoe said...

If it is, I don't want it back!

Any doners out there that arent preferably a rugby player or a viewer of this fucking site??!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home