Thursday, April 20, 2006

200???!!!!


In the words of Chopper Read regarding the Year 2000 in the extras to his self titled film:

"200???? 2 bloody hundered???!!! You're fucking kidding me aren't you? You're telling me, we're sitting here on a farm, surrounded by chooks, and Jason Gillespie scored 200 runs in a fucking test match. Ohhhh I can't fucking believe this one!!!!"

Yep, unbelievable. I promised you that the last post would be my last spray on the cricket this year, but then Gillespie goes and gets a ridiculous 200 runs in a test match. Such a feat regardless of the opposition cannot go unheralded.

Team drinking sessions are going to be painful now that only Hayden, Ponting and Langer are the only ones in the Australian side with higher best totals.

Keep trying for that century Warney you poor bastard!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home